Once again, this crappy weather is killing my junking. It was kind of sleeting Saturday morning. If my honey was home, I might have braved it, but going junking alone in the cold rain just wasn’t looking too appealing.
I went to Goodwill on Sunday afternoon. I found a few good things, but it was pretty slim pickings. Of course, I spent less than ten dollars, so what the heck!
- Vintage Pyrex trivets (only one was marked, and she gave me all three for the price of one!)
- Basket (any time I find old looking baskets, I buy them)
- Framed needlepoint cardinal (I had to get this, my grandmother loved red birds)
- Cute vintage creamer (the flowers on it are my favorite color, turquoise)
- 2 milkglass spice jars, cinnamon and thyme
- Books: Kovel’s Collectibles Guide, Field Guide to American Architecture, This Old House
Not too bad, considering, I guess!