Some of these assignments for my 30 Day Blog Challenge have been pretty easy. Even if I didn’t have the information at hand, it has been pretty easy to come up with it.
A Bucket List? Didn’t have one. I know I probably should , but no. I started googling “bucket list”, but most of the things people have on theirs hold no interest for me. Time to make one.
But what is the difference between a goals list and a bucket list?
Some lists I saw had things like “practice yoga” and “learn French.” To me, the bucket list is more of a list of things I would do if I won the lottery, or if time and money were not an issue, not necessarily things that I could accomplish in my life as it is now.
To me there is a hierarchy: to do list, then goals list, then bucket list.
- beach cottage on Don Pedro Island
- Arthur Barnwell House totally restored
- Antique Weekend in Texas
- World’s Longest Yard Sale
- All of the Caribbean
- Costa Rica
- South Pacific
- see the pyramids
- ride in a gondola in Venice
- swim with the dolphins
- learn to play tennis (to make my husband happy)
- try to surf again
- learn to scuba dive
- learn to play chess (to make my husband and son happy)
- start playing the piano again
- start shagging again