So now we have to look through my makeup bag, which really looks rough. I had these pictures all ready to go, and realized that I forgot to put in most of my makeup brushes…so no, I do not use my fingers to apply my eyeshadow, even if it looks that way sometimes.
- Bare Minerals in Fairly Light…and a kabuki brush
- Younique mascara, my new favorite once I got the hang of it
- Bare Minerals blush in The Aphrodisiac…and a Trish McEvoy brush
- My original Naked palette by Urban Decay
- Urban Decay eyeliner
- Maybelline eyebrow pencil in blonde…I have a huge scar in my eyebrow I have to fill in every day from when I was 16 and working at the Myrtle Beach Grand Prix
- Bare Minerals lipstick in Ripe Fig, which I have worn for 20 years and has now been discontinued <<sob>>
- Julep Maven lipgloss in Splendid
- Bare Minerals eyeshadow in Soul…I use it as a base
Again, I know you are totally fascinated!