I don’t miss chips and salty snacks on a keto diet as much as I miss sweets. I like to keep something in my refrigerator that is low carb that I can dig in to when a cravings for sweets comes along!
This is quick and easy, and you can customize the flavor, it doesn’t have to be pumpkin! You can leave the pumpkin out, and add vanilla or almond extract, or even add a box of sugar free jello to make it lime or lemon or raspberry!
You can put this in a pie plate to chill, or you can be lazy like I am and just put it in a container in the fridge and scoop it out!
If you want to make it pretty, add some more whipped cream and a sprinkle of Splenda brown sugar.
Slice the chilled cheesecake in to 8 pieces…it is then 157 calories and 4.9 grams of carbs per serving!
- 8 ounce regular cream cheese ,softened
- ½ cup granulated Splenda
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- i pint heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and Splenda until creamy.
- Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice.
- In a bowl, whip heavy cream.
- Fold whipped cream in to cream cheese mixture
- Spread evenly into pie plate
- Chill for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.