I love my Slow Cooker Cheesecake. I decided to try something different, and quicker.
I found this recipe, and tried it out on my sons this weekend. I think they are good, and were even better with some dark mini chocolate chips sprinkled on them. If I make them again, I will sprinkle some on them before I stick them in the oven. You could probably experiment with the flavor of sugar free syrup, too.
My opinion? I like them. Not as much as regular cheesecake, but I got much quicker gratification from these. My sons said the consistency was too “eggy.” This is true, but to a long term low carber, it didn’t bother me!
ONLY 2 GRAMS of CARBS per serving!
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½-3/4 cup Da Vinci sugar free syrup, vanilla flavor
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, then the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into a buttered 8x8" baking pan.
- Bake 350º 50-60 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and the cheesecake is golden brown on top.
- Cool completely before cutting; chill well before serving.