“Lord, have mercy!”
I meant to take a blogging break back in March. A SHORT blogging break. It has been SIX MONTHS!
So what the heck has been going on with me? There is a lot of change going on here at my house!
- Son #3 (out of 4) left for Furman University (ROLL DINS!) in August.
- Son #4 (out of 4) is no longer being homeschooled (WHOOP!) and is now in the 10th grade at Easley High School, where he plays on the baseball team…actually they play on a travel team together in the “off-season,” which means that baseball pretty much rules our lives, at least until he gets his license!
- I decided that I really missed my blogging. I had started a low carb blog, Keto Kary, that I have really enjoyed…but I haven’t done anything there since March, either!
- I had really fallen off the low carb/working out wagon, and am trying to get back on that wagon at the same time that I am trying to get back on the blogging wagon!
- We have decided that we need to stay here in Easley for the next three years, until Son #4 graduates from high school. The Arthur Barnwell House is 30 minutes away (22 miles!), in Greer….which means that we will be doing a home renovation here in Easley!
- We are ready to start getting the Arthur Barnwell House “in the dry,” and get it ready to move in to when Son #4 graduates in 2019….starting on the restoration in Greer on top of the renovation in Easley!!
- DRUM ROLL PLEASE…after 42 months of working in Saudi Arabia, my husband is COMING HOME after October 31st!!!!!! I can’t even tell you how much I am looking forward to it, it absolutely defies description. Having your husband with you for only 8 weeks a year totally sucks, just saying.
So what does this mean for you???
I am going to have LOTS of projects to blog about between the two houses, while trying to stay organized, and while working on my health and fitness. Blog content is definitely not going to be a problem! I am going to try and be a good blogger. I have come up with a new weekly plan, and will be sending out a weekly wrap up newsletter…
…even on SnapChat!
…and check out my other blog!
What would YOU like to see on One Dollar Cottage??
What do you want to see on One Dollar Cottage? #onedollarcottage #ineedyourinput #help @dollarcottage