Anyone else out there obsessed with planners?
Any one else sick of buying planners, only to find that you hate the format?
I have a PILE of planners I have tried out and stopped using after a week or two.
Imagine my absolute GLEE when I realized that there are planner companies out there that offer FREE downloads of their planners, so that you can try them out before you buy!!
I was searching around the other day, and was amazed at how many free downloads I found. Some of them, you have to sign up for their email, but it is worth it for a free pdf!
- Franklin Planner: this is my all-time favorite, I always seem to go back. They offer an entire month for free!
- Passion Planner: Wow! They offer some really awesome free stuff!
- The Happiness Planner : great downloads using Dropbox!
- The Emily Ley Simplified Planner : so many cute planning pages for free!
- MomAgenda: weekly layout, plus extra planning pages!
- She Plans To Do List Planner (sign up for email!)
- LiveWell Planner : great packing lists!
- Commit30: they offer three whole months!!
- Hobonichi Techo: layout…I used to love my Hobonichi!
Do you know of any other planners that offer free downloads?? Let me know!